Legal Notice and General Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions regulate the access and use of www.calypsotravel.es and www.calypso-travel.com (hereinafter referred to as WEBSITE) property of CALYPSO TRAVEL(hereinafter referred to as CALYPSOTRAVEL).
On the one hand, CALYPSOTRAVEL, with registered address at C/ San Patricio Local 3, 29649 Mijas Costa, Málaga (España) with CIAN 29546-2 and CIF B92080514 with registration in Málaga the 07th July 1999, Folio 110, Tomo 2392, Hoja MA-38056, Inscripción 1.
On the other hand, the user of the website hereinafter referred to as the USER, who accesses the WEBSITE for information purposes and to contract services offered through the WEBSITE. The USER hereby declares that he or she is an adult (at least 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this WEBSITE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of use, which he or she fully understands and recognises.
- CALYPSO TRAVEL exploits the website and, in particular, offers and, where appropriate, provides the content, products and services to the USER visiting the WEBSITE on behalf of recognized tour operators. In this sense, CALYPSO TRAVEL has been limited to include the service in the WEBSITE. Unless explicitly stated and in no case may it be understood that CALYPSO TRAVEL offers directly flights, rental cars, package tours, hotel reservations and tour buses and or similar services.
- In addition, the information on the WEBSITE is offered for your convenience, it is information provided by the supplier and may contain errors and/or inaccuracies of any type.
- All our prices are displayed exclusively in EUR. We decline any responsibility for prices shown in any other currency.
The CALYPSO TRAVEL WEBSITE contains links to other websites that are not managed by CALYPSO TRAVEL and are therefore not responsible for their content. CALYPSO TRAVEL does not endorse or guarantee any of these third-party sites, which have been included for convenience to the USERS.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to ensure they meet the governmental requirements needed to exit and enter their chosen destination. CALYPSO TRAVEL, advises clients to review all travel warnings and announcements etc. issued by The Foreign and Commonwealth Office displayed on their website: www.fco.gov.uk/travel prior to booking travel to international destinations.
- It is also the responsibility of the traveller to ensure they meet the health requirements that are compulsory for the destination feature. It is advisable to check recommended practice with client´s GP, practice nurse or travel health clinic. CALYPSO TRAVEL also advises clients to review all travel warnings and announcements etc. issued by The Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the National Travel Health Network and Centre displayed on their respective websites: www.fco.gov.uk/travel and www.nathnac.org, prior to booking travel to international destinations.
- CALYPSO TRAVEL advises travellers to be adequately insured for their trip.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the travel arrangements shown. You will be advised of the current price of the arrangements that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
- The contract bounding the purchase will come into existence once we receive your payment in cleared funds and a confirmation invoice has been issued, until which it can be cancelled at any time by CALYPSO TRAVEL. Confirmation of your booking request requires your authorisation for us to take full payment for the total amount of your purchase.
- Disability and Special requests: kindly contact us, to let us know which special requests are required at the time of booking. We will do our outmost to make your travel comfortable.
- Banned airlines: the EU publishes a list of airlines that are subject to an operating ban within the European Community. To view it, go to www.europa.eu and select Travel then Passenger Rights.
- The USER will use the WEBSITE solely and exclusively for personal use. The USER may not copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute the content of the WEBSITE or its services offered without permission from CALYPSO TRAVEL.
- USERS must not establish links to the WEBSITE without written consent from CALYPSO TRAVEL.
- The prices shown online are inclusive of all airport taxes. The price does not include visa costs or departure taxes from a territory.
- CALYPSO TRAVEL makes every effort to ensure the information on the WEBSITE is posted in good faith and updated regularly, but we cannot always guarantee its completeness and accuracy. CALYPSO TRAVEL is committed to rectify such errors as quickly as possible. Please note that if the price offered is notoriously wrong for the perception of an average user CALYPSO TRAVEL will be enabled to cancel the booking and refund the price paid by the customer.
- CALYPSO TRAVEL does not take responsibility for:
- Information entered on the website by USERS, collaborators or third parties, included any alteration of the data and information’s shown on the WEBSITE.
- The alterations of the WEBSITE derived from the use of any kind of plugin (for example on line translators).
- Infringement by the USER of the rights of intellectual property, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and image of persons (photographs), property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to content.
- The links and hypertexts accessed through the WEBSITE to features and services are offered by third parties. These links are not property of CALYPSO TRAVEL and therefore CALYPSO TRAVEL is not liable for the information contained neither in these nor of any effects that might derive from this information.
- CALYPSO TRAVEL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the WEBSITE and / or services at any time without notice to USERS who violate these General Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish law and related disputes will be dealt exclusively with in the courts of Málaga, Spain.
- We take responsibility for ensuring proper security measures are in place to protect your personal information. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the providers of your travel arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other serious transnational crimes.
- If you travel outside the European Economic Area, data protection controls may not be as strong as in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to complete your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. Full details of our data protection policy are available on request.
- We may also contact you from time to time with details of any special offers we may have available. By accepting these conditions, the USER accepts that their details will be used to send information and publicity about offers and promotions and to collect data to be able to send more personalized offers.